This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television

Old 07-16-2007
Banned

Now obviously Naruto and Bleach have to be compared, for they were made both by Shonen Jump, both are recent and still running, and both are way too long then they should be ( a little off topic). So the question is, which one is better?
My vote goes to Bleach, I never gave Naruto a chance though, but I still think Bleach is better.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

I vote Naruto (only cause i've never seen bleach xD but i bet if i watched it i might've voted for it cause it looks kinda interesting xD I have a game w/ bleach characters in it and they are kinda cool. I might decide to watch some bleach when i am bored or somethin xD
Old 07-17-2007

Bleach most def.
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to Yoshi8710 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshi8710

bleach all the way
Old 07-17-2007

Bleach definitely. I'm not really a fan of Naruto and especially the anime because it had all those lame filler eps. At least the fillers for Bleach were somewhat interesting.
Old 07-17-2007

Bleach of course! Naruto doesn't even compare to Bleach! BELIEVE IT!
Old 07-17-2007

Well, I'm going to have to go with Naruto. *evades flying objects* I do like Bleach, but Naruto's plot and characters just grab me more than Bleach does.
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto. I find myself caring more about the characters in that than in Bleach, but it's still very close. Admittedly though, I've been staying "legit" and not getting ahead of the American showings on Cartoon Network, so filler hasn't become a big factor yet and that opinion may change in the future, but that's where I stand now.
Old 07-17-2007

Well my favourite changes all the time but its proably at the moment naruto. I love both, the highlight of my (very sad admiteedly) week is sitting down on a friday and downloading the newest naruto and bleach episodes. And my view may have been skewed cos I kind of cheated and just didn't watch the filler episodes of naruto. Whereas Bleach seems to have snuck a few in over the past few weeks that I couldn't really avoid. But I bet that once bleach is back on plot that'll be my favourite again, I'm so fickle.
Old 07-17-2007

BLEACH!! Bleach all the way. Im sorry i have given naruto a try and the only 2 characters that intrest me are Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake. I started watching the Dub (as i did with Bleach) and when i got upto date i felt no urge to carry on watching in Jap. Bleach on the other hand i cant get enough of.
Old 07-17-2007

it is a tough decision i admit and even though naruto did have that insane amount of fillers (since i'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed watching the fillers except for the one of episodes they sucked) i'm going for that well Naruto Shippuuden really since its better than the first. Bleach has some good characters and amazing fights but for me Naruto just has the better storyline. it's more interesting than Bleach's but only by a bit.
Old 07-17-2007

When it comes to anime, I'm going with Naruto, because with Naruto, you can just skip all the fillers and rewatch the show without them, with Bleach there's a lot of slowdowns and filler characters doing pointless stuff in the anime...
Old 07-17-2007

This is a hard comparison because Bleach and Naruto are two very different shows.
Naruto's fighting scenes, when they're done with all the boring flashbacks, are more enjoyable. I do like the humor and the characters on Bleach more than Naruto however. So this versus is to hard for me to decide.
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto fails when compared to Bleach.
Old 07-17-2007
Banned

I agree.
Old 07-17-2007

If its about anime quality, and storyline bleach would win. If its about power naruto would most definitly win because in bleach it seems like the characters have some sort of limit. the most powerful state they can be in is when they master their bankai. in naruto they have so many jutsus they can learn which means that they have no limit on how powerful they can be.
Old 07-17-2007

^^By the second line of thinking, Dragon Ball Z is the best anime ever.
Old 07-17-2007
Banned

Bleach, because the characters aren't super hyper orange 12 year-olds.
Old 07-17-2007

bleach, much deeper story
Old 07-17-2007

I dont quite get bleach, so I vote for naruto.
Old 07-18-2007

Sadly, Bleach swipes Naruto's head off with a poorly done swipe with it's pen.

Bleach is much better than Naruto in almost every sense, from overall animation to all around story. Although I gotta give music to Naruto and especially in Shippudan.

HOWEVER One Piece beats them both down with it's rubber fist of doom.
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

In my opinion I think you too much anime. Thats just my opinion.
Old 07-18-2007

Eh. I think Naruto is pretty much crap. Bleach was awesome in soul society, but thats where it should'ved ended. After the fillers stoped the show started seeming like naruto, so I stopped watching it.

It's a shame, When they fight in naruto (and I mean fight, not get 4 punches in then talk for 50 minutes.) they are greatly animated. I wish that animation was used with a better show. A show that let the characters fight for more then 10 seconds without telling eachother their life story.
Old 07-18-2007

Both of them are really disappointing me lately. Bleach is better, but i hope when they resume the Arrancar arc they can produce the same quality that the Soul Society arc brought.
Old 07-18-2007

Well they're ninjas, ninja fights aren't supposed to last longer than 1/2 a second, we're lucky to see these fights be as long as they are. Granted Naruto had some amazing fights, and through season 5/6 where they needed to retrieve Sasuke, it was hard to top this anime in general, that season was both well done and heart wrenching. But before and after that it was just Decent or crap.

Bleach's Soul Society arc was definately the best, but the filler Bounto arc was probably one of the most thought out filler series done, if the animation was consistan it wuold've seemed to be just another season of it, but it wasn't. And I'm just waiting for the all out war.

and there's no such thing as too much anime, 800+ series down with 400+ still in watching doesn't mean a thing.
Old 07-18-2007

Right...800...

The Bounto arc was alright. It's just the latest filler episodes that are coming out that are disappointing me.
Old 07-18-2007

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAnime/?categ=3&user=Iwatch2muchanime

That's My Anime list from ANN. That's how much i've seen and am watching......however I'm banned from there and can't update that list ANYMORE!! it hurts my head and I cry inside, so now I'm working on Myanimelist.net to make one there.....

The current filler is great because Hitsugaya+soccer=WIN!!
Old 07-18-2007

Bleach, I HATE Naruto, watched up to 140, and the Fillers Got SOO Terrible it Ticked me off so badly
ARRG!!!
/wrists
thats better
Old 07-18-2007

You do watch too much anime. That list actually scares me...
Old 07-18-2007

Even though Naruto started off much better i just gotta say Bleach.
Cus even though Bleach was kinda boring in the beginning it became som much more exiting in the soul society-arc.

While still good Naruto has gotten a bit boring realy.
Sure the fillers are over but it´s begining to feel a bit repetetive.