This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Old 07-19-2007

Okie, the LittleKuriboh imposters is SO true! Seriously, try looking up LittleKuriboh on YouTube and see how many imposters you get!

Next, the Naruto Abridged Series reference. I actually watched it because of this episode, just to see if I could level about how it isn't as good. Lemme tell you, I had low expectations and DOOD! I agree with Pegasus...NO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YU-GI-OH THE ABRIDGED SERIES! Like holy meow meow, the Naruto abridged series isn't as funny...there are some jokes...like Garaa of the funk that I giggle at. But that's about it. So yeah, I agree O_o it JUST isn't as good. As a matter of fact, I nearly fell asleep during the first eppy I watched...and that shouldn't happen with comedy...right?
Old 07-19-2007

Well, Naruto Abridged is still pretty funny. And the first episode of just about anything usually isn't very good. Especially for these amateur projects.
Old 07-19-2007

It was a random episode further on in the series x3 but yeah. Garaa of the Funk is lawlz worthy :3
Old 07-19-2007

naruto abridged IS kid of funny but it cant beat yugioh abridged because ussually the strory plot is going nowhere
Old 07-20-2007

Naruto Abridged has gotten really unfunny. The first few episodes I laughed, but now it's just stupid. I hate the whole Rock Lee as a Canadian... like wtf is that? Jeez. >_>;
Old 07-20-2007

Naruto abridged isn't any where as good as the yugioh abridged yet every time they show kakashi shacking that milk jug I laugh at his line "hehe, cow". Naruto abridged has its moments I like some of the episodes its deffenently gottten better since its begging but it still has a ways to go.
Old 07-20-2007

I laughed only at a couple parts in Naruto TAS. I laughed at the "Oh no, he discovered my weakness! Spinning eyes and transsexuals!" (transvestites? hell if I know) And when the kid's like "Well atleast I HAVE parents..." "ahh..touche" And then he kept saying it throughout the rest of the series and It got annoying. I didn't think Gaara of the Funk was that funny....but whatever. And then there were random things in places that I can't remember that I'm sure I would have laughed at...but nah, YGO TAS totally pwns Naruto TAS, and Naruto's my favorite anime. XD
Old 07-20-2007

Hey, I like the Naruto Abridged, ok true it isn't nearly as good as TAS, but it is still funny and engaging.