This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007

:o this is the place to thank Little Kuriboh for the quality program he produced and to encourage him as he makes Season 2!

Now get to thanking!

^O^ Thank you Little Kuriboh! your show is very funny and makes me laugh when i'm sad! keep up the great work!

we're rooting for you! yay~!
Old 07-19-2007

Thanks Little Kuriboh for creating Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged series. (Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahasi.)
Thanks to you I've gotten back into playing card games with my friends.
But now I beat them all the time so they don't want to be friends with me anymore.
But at least you're still my friend, right?
I'm really looking forward to Season 2 and all the joys Tristan & friends will bring to us in the future.
Old 07-19-2007

You've got one heck of a sense of humor, and creative power!

You keep parodies alive and well in this form!

A genius at entertainment!

*salute*
Old 07-19-2007

Little Kuriboh, I hereby kiss your butt... from America...
Old 07-19-2007

You have a gift, and people love you for it! Thanks for inspiring and entertaining all of us dweebs over at YouTube.com! =D
Old 07-19-2007

LittleKuriboh, you're an inspiration to the comedian in all of us! (Not like the copies- but in a good way)

Thank you for bringing some excitement and laughter into me and my sibling's dull, miserable, and sheltered lives! ^^ You make us feel more like a family again, and it's like you brought Yu-Gi-Oh! Back to life again!
Old 07-19-2007

Thank you very much oh great fluffy-one. Your wounderful series has brought many moments oh joy to me and my friends. It is truly a wonderful talent you have and I encourage you to keep up the good work! May all your fruit baskets be full and your babies silent.
Old 07-20-2007

You are the reason why I got into Yu-Gi-Oh. It's pretty amazing actually because before that I absolutely hated the series. So that makes you God pretty much because you just completely changed my opinion with your awesome creation skillz. Kthnx Little K!
Old 07-20-2007

You did exactly what I've been thinking all along! I thought I was the only person in the world that loved Yugioh but also enjoyed making fun of it even more. You're better then Jesus. Infact, there should be a religion called LittleKuribohism.
....okay, that was cheesy but you get my point. I can't wait until season two, that one's my favorite! :D :D :D
Old 07-20-2007

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

OK, crawling over.......
Old 07-20-2007

LK, keep up the good work!

Because if you don't, the terrorists will win!
Old 07-20-2007

Well Done Man! An excellent series from episode 1!

Waiting with Great Anticipation for Series 2 and the remainder of Cr*psule Monsters!
Old 07-20-2007

Thank you for creating the series! I watch it a whole bunch :3 and it cheers me up when I feel emotastic!

Little Kuriboh, you've created Quality Comedy X3!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007

you stopped me from realising my life is non-existant

...well...at least you helped me find some people who don't find me too geeky for words.

n_n thanks!
Old 07-20-2007

Thanks so much for the Abridged Series, Little Kuriboh! As David St. Hubbins once said, "it's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." And YuGiOh! treads that line very lightly, because if it weren't both, you couldn't make fun of it!
Also, you've made it possible for my friends to partake in my YuGiOh! obsession without having to sit through hours and hours of card games, and for that I will always be grateful. (Previously I used to try to get them to watch by fast-forwarding through the duels. Didn't work.)
Old 07-20-2007

Simple thanks are not enough for me to say! I'd hug you until your eyes popped out of your head, but that's not possible across the internet. ^^;; I guess an internet hug will do. A big internet hug! *huggles* ^w^
Old 07-20-2007
Administrator

Quote:
As David St. Hubbins once said, "it's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
Great movie.

And thanks for the encouragement, guys.
Old 07-20-2007

Thank you so much, LK! Since I first found it on Youtube, I have been watching it every day in my spare time, and I have been watching since September, so almost a whole year!
Old 07-20-2007

It´s a wonderful experience to watch your videos.
They outrank pretty much every other parody of Yu-Gi-Oh! i´ve ever found on internet.

It´s mostly because you write your jokes before you begin recording in contrast to some guys that just improvise everything.
Old 07-20-2007

You rock Littlekuriboh, keep up the good work
Old 07-20-2007

Ah yes. Good job. I could never switch from a Brooklyn accent to Barney. Much less do either of those...
Old 07-20-2007

A most entertaining series that manages to keep me entertained over the summer while I gain weight waiting for it to stop raining so the pool can be opened...>_>'
Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: I came here to laugh at you.

For this we give you praise! Anyways keep up the good work LK.
Old 07-20-2007

I'd also say thanks for the dedication. Even after constant flagging, deleted videos and many an obnoxious fan he continues for the sake of good comedy.
Old 07-20-2007

Way to go, LK. I love TAS and quote it all the time with my friends...in America. But really though, thanks and keep up the great work. Also, YouTube wouldn't know parody/comedy if it hit them in the face in the form of a dead fish. So, don't let them get you down, if you ever have been discouraged by them.
Old 07-20-2007

If you really want to encourage LK, I recommend donating what you can to help the site so that it will be able to continue for many years to come.
Old 07-20-2007

Little Kuriboh...you are just...a mad genius... I discovered your parodies when I was having a really bad day...and I haven't laughed so much in a looooonnnng time!!! Your re-dubbing and cast of voices are awesome...yes, even Tristan...:) and it's probably the best parody of ANYTHING that I have ever seen... I've made people who don't even know what Yu-gi-oh is watch the episodes, and they laughed their butts off... Keep on spreading the maniacal joy!
Old 07-20-2007

Thank you for making such an absolutely wonderful series! ^^ I didn't think it was possible for YUU*GI*OU to become anymore entertaining than it already was, but you did it! Great job, and please keep up the good work!
Old 07-20-2007

I assume the only reason Youtube keeps deleting your episodes is because they draw up so much attention their servers start to lose power.
Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: Remembah me?
Send a message via AIM to Maruna Send a message via MSN to Maruna

Great Job on the videos, but what really impresses me is your voice acting. When I saw the Live Episode One, I was completely amazed. I would love to see more live episodes from you. You immitate the 4kids voice actors amazingly.
Closed Thread