This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Old 07-16-2007

Admittedly, I found them to be pretty entertaining, along with the video about Rex & Weevil going to see Silent Hill.
Old 07-16-2007

I love those ones too, I hope they'll be added for download as well. ^_^ My favourite is Rex and Weevil watching Silent Hill as well.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

wow the first time i saw them watch silent hill was also da first time i've seen that movie period! it was very creepy O.O But rex and weevil made it very funny too xD
Old 07-16-2007

On a side note, I just noticed that new topics are listed at the bottom of the forum. I was wondering why I couldn't find this topic
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

there's a topic about the topic being moved to the top after a post...
Here's the topic if ya wanna see it:
http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/forum/1/53/
Old 07-17-2007

OMG. I've gotten everyone that I know addicted to LK's awesome humor by way of the "Bakura Gets a Job at YouTube.com"! That is some funny sh*t!

"Why don't you do what you mortals do best? Die."
Old 07-17-2007

lol i got some of my friends addicted to yugioh the abridged series as well xD
Old 07-17-2007

"Bakura Gets a Job at YouTube.com" was the best comment one in my opinion.
Old 07-17-2007

definatly "bakura gets a job at youtube.com" being the best of em...i love it when he says "of course im a f*cking god, you think a mere mortal could pull off this haircut?" love it XD
Old 07-17-2007

Yeah, that woul dbe so cool, I love those, Bakura mocking Tea and Tristan, Joey and Kaiba aruging and everyone flirting with Serenity. lol, I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 07-17-2007

lol, bakura...*that was awesome*
Old 07-17-2007

The "Yay" bit was the funniest, IMO.
Old 07-19-2007

i like the whole "smexy" thing with kaiba too :P i personally loved the audio commentary :P "look at him look at that face you could tell he was evil" :P
Old 07-19-2007

Blurb: Thiefshipping fangirl >=)
Send a message via AIM to Mana

Yeah, the comment videos were great, I like Bakura's best "well at least I didn't OFFEND anyone". They better go up for download. I didn't like the Silent Hill one that much, maybe cos I haven't seen the film, idk.