This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Off-Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007

Hmm...I dunno what's gonna happen in chap 6, so I can't think of a name ^_^
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: I'm distracting you from the important stuff......STOP READING ME!

Chapter 5: Where the Pointless Backstory Is Told To Make Sure That There Is At Least Some Sense In This Fanfic (For Once At Least)

"Hello brave warriors....and Atemu. Welcome to Hyrule" announced Zelda "Now since we have to fill up some plot holes, especially where Pegasus is concerned, we are going to use this chapter to explain what has happened" "And I'm going to help!" said Tristan's Original Voice "Damm, didn't we lose him in that last chapter" whispered Shadow "Apparently not" whispers Sonic "Hey speaking of previous chapters, don't you owe me like $100 from chapter 2?" Knuckles asks "OH shut up i'm trying to listen to the story while not breaking the no flashbacks rule which will for some reason be convieniently forgotten during this chapter" Shadow says. Zelds continued. "You see, when Bakura had stolen Peggie's Millenium Eye, Peggie was rushed to the hospital. After a few weeks, he was fired and he travelled back to his Island in the middle of nowhere. There, he saw Panik, who lay Mindcrushed on the floor. Peggie has a thing for big hard chins, so he helped him, only to be killed by his creation! You see, Peggie improved Panik, so that he could now shoot super special awesome laserbeams out of his chinhole, but Panik killed Peggie, because he wanted to molest his chin. As Panik walked around Duelist Kingdom, he found the gay brothers ParaDox. And the gay clown, which resembles Kaiba's evil part. They worked together, and made an Order, The Order of the Cabac, which is short for Chin And Brothers And Clown. And now, they want to take over the world by collecting the millenium items, melt them into pure gold and use it to buy the world! But there is a way to stop them...You must---
Suddenly, Zelda was grabbed by 2 giant breasts. "ATTENTION DUELISTS! My breasts are suffocating you!"
Link tried to save Zelda, but the transvestite clad in green was too late... Sonic: I'm blue daberdee-daberday! Atemu:.......I can be a brave warrior...if I wanted to...... Bakura: Just when this fanfic couldn't get any worse, the plotfiller is suffocated by 2 giant breasts! Then suddenly, the breasts were knocked out of the window by a blue warrior who looked familiar. "I am Sheik, Zelda's cross dressing alter ego" "Boy do I know that feeling" said all the yu-gi-oh characters in the local area "Yay. Blueness!" said Sonic spinning around Sheik "Stop that you are making me dizzy" "Hang on" says Shadow pulling out a rope. He dives in and lasoos Sonic "Here you go, you own pet supersonic hedgehog" Shadow says while giving the leash to Sheik "Do i have to feed him?" Not really, it doesn't matter to me. Oh and would you like this rare breed of crimson wombat as well?" "WHY YOU LITTLE!" "Look there is no point in trying to hurt me as i am far too evil and cool too die. I mean play Shadow the Hedgehog on ......Alright now what's so funny?"
Para: We are back! You cannot defeat us, whatever you do!
Dox: Wow, who's that crossdressing lady in blue? (Bakura: I'm a guy! Atemu: I think he means Sheik...)
Para: Stop your drooling, we have an evil plan to execute!
Dox: Yes, that is true, but I am distracted by my beetroot!
Para: Was that an euphemism for your dick?
Dox: Oh come on brother! You're making me sick!
Para: You will all die! Start off the evil plan!
Dox: Hmm...this sun is doing wonders for my tan...
Suddenly, Kaiba's evil side...I mean the evil Gay Clown appeared.
Gay Clown: You fools! I have been sent by Lord Panik to execute the plan myself, you're all taking too long!
Dox! Give me your detonator!
Dox: You gave it to Para!
GC: I can see it pointing out of your frock Dox!
Dox:....that's not the detonator....

Written by Leonhart321 and mangalink
Old 07-24-2007

That;s an interesting title ^_^
Old 07-24-2007

*groan*
Old 07-24-2007

*Still thinking of a title for chapter 6*
Old 07-24-2007

We need help some help with this so why isn't anyone coming? even more important, where is the divine inspiration?
Old 07-24-2007

Chapter 6: The Writers Block Chapter (This Is What We Get For Doing 4 Chapters Straight)

"So now what, we just wait here until they finish playing with their beetroot" Sheik asks *Canned laughter* "WTF?" "Oh the writers have decided to move the theme to a sitcom to attract more help"Knuckles explains "Man that's desperate."*OOOOOOOOOOOH*"STOP THAT"*canned laughter* "Look, arguing with the writers won't help, so lets just leave before we all get blown up!" explains Atemu "or pickled" says Bakura*canned laughter*"OK, why did you say that?" "Hey if we play into their hands maybe this chapter will be over quicker than the others" ".....Look lets just go!" *Cheers*
Old 07-24-2007

Ignore this post ^_^U
Old 07-24-2007

Send a message via MSN to xellos88

I dont know what could be used as a Title, but we should kill off Sonic for uselessnes.
Old 07-24-2007

Gay Clown: NOT SO FAST! I have the detonator right here in my gay hands!
He pushed the button and an enormous discoball appeared from the roof and some 70's disco music starts to play.
Atemu: Hey! This is quite fun! Let's join! *canned laughter*
Atemu: What was funny about that? *canned applause*
Atemu: GRRR! WTF?!!!
Bakura: Forget it, let's just dance!
Sonic: That's kinda out of your character, isn't it?
Bakura: Screw my characters, I have money!
Knuckles: Looks like the writers have taken one too many painkillers again...
*canned AWWWWWWW*
Old 07-24-2007

Well write it in as a few lines for the fic, it gets slightly edited but thats only for spelling and continuity
Old 07-24-2007

Yay! Kill Sonic! ^_^
Old 07-24-2007

Sheik: Lets do the discotrain outta this burg!
Bakura: Word that
All leave Hyrule Castle leaving Para, Dox and the Gay Clown to dance to the Village People
Shadow: That was weird, i had a strange feeling that i was going to sing Shaft in a few moments
"Anyway, lets go visit the Zora or we will be stuck in this drug induced chapter for the rest of the fic" Sheik says "Word that" "You can stop saying "word that" now" "But i dont want to"

*Meanwhile thousands of miles away*

*Curses, no matter what we do, my chin's plans don't work!" "Paitence, Paitence for soon we shall have the mighty account and then they can never stop us HAHAHAHAHAHA!" "......So, why are we here now?" "It lets the people know that the story is moving on"
Old 07-24-2007

"So who is this "the Zora" you said we are going to visit" asked Bakura who has started to think that following some weird crossdreser he just met wasnt a good idea "Well i will explain that now. The Zora is.." "YAY FOR BLUENESS!" screamed a frustrated Sonic for not having many lines"Thats it porcupine, you asked for it: MIND CRUSH..IN STEREO"
Old 07-24-2007

Finally, Sheik, Atemu, Bakura and those squirrel things arrived at Zora's palace.
Suddenly a cute Zora girl came running towards them. "Hello travellers, you must seek an audience with the King!"
"No, actually, we were on the run from a couple of gay guys who tried to flirt with us in a disco" replied the blue squirrel.
"Oh, well, go and see the King anyway, because, you, ah...you look like the adventurers of...uh....the prophecy!"
And ofcourse, our heroes and the squirrels, followed her blindly.

Meawhile, in ChinCastle.
Panik: "Hmm....oh crystal Chin, tell me where those people and those porcupine things are!....Mmmm..they are trying to ask the King of Zoras for help, so he can try and stop me! That's not good......I must send my strongest minion to the Zora Palace..." he said.
"Wait...Shit!, That's all the minions I have! Damnit! Awell, I'll figure out how to stop them when my favourite soap is finished! "As the Chin Turns"
Old 07-24-2007

methinks this be the end of chapter 6
now a name for chapter 7 if you please
oh and HOORAY WE HAVE A NEW WRITER
Old 07-24-2007

OK that whas my first trie...i dont kno who "the Zora" is so i couldnt really go on...plus i just wanted to kill Sonic XD
Old 07-24-2007

Chapter 6: The Writers Block Chapter (This Is What We Get For Doing 4 Chapters Straight)

"So now what, we just wait here until they finish playing with their beetroot" Sheik asks *Canned laughter* "WTF?" "Oh the writers have decided to move the theme to a sitcom to attract more help"Knuckles explains "Man that's desperate."*OOOOOOOOOOOH*"STOP THAT"*canned laughter* "Look, arguing with the writers won't help, so lets just leave before we all get blown up!" explains Atemu "or pickled" says Bakura*canned laughter*"OK, why did you say that?" "Hey if we play into their hands maybe this chapter will be over quicker than the others" ".....Look lets just go!" *Cheers*
Gay Clown: NOT SO FAST! I have the detonator right here in my gay hands!
He pushed the button and an enormous discoball appeared from the roof and some 70's disco music starts to play.
Atemu: Hey! This is quite fun! Let's join! *canned laughter*
Atemu: What was funny about that? *canned applause*
Atemu: GRRR! WTF?!!!
Bakura: Forget it, let's just dance!
Sonic: That's kinda out of your character, isn't it?
Bakura: Screw my characters, I have money!
Knuckles: Looks like the writers have taken one too many painkillers again...
*canned AWWWWWWW*
Sheik: Lets do the discotrain outta this burg!
Bakura: Word that
All leave Hyrule Castle leaving Para, Dox and the Gay Clown to dance to the Village People
Shadow: That was weird, i had a strange feeling that i was going to sing Shaft in a few moments
"Anyway, lets go visit the Zora or we will be stuck in this drug induced chapter for the rest of the fic" Sheik says "Word that" "You can stop saying "word that" now" "But i dont want to"

*Meanwhile thousands of miles away*

*Curses, no matter what we do, my chin's plans don't work!" "Paitence, Paitence for soon we shall have the mighty account and then they can never stop us HAHAHAHAHAHA!" "......So, why are we here now?" "It lets the people know that the story is moving on" "So who is this "the Zora" you said we are going to visit" asked Bakura who has started to think that following some weird crossdreser he just met wasnt a good idea "Well i will explain that now. The Zora is.." "YAY FOR BLUENESS!" screamed a frustrated Sonic for not having many lines"Thats it porcupine, you asked for it: MIND CRUSH..IN STEREO"
Finally, Sheik, Atemu, Bakura and those squirrel things arrived at Zora's palace.
Suddenly a cute Zora girl came running towards them. "Hello travellers, you must seek an audience with the King!"
"No, actually, we were on the run from a couple of gay guys who tried to flirt with us in a disco" replied the blue squirrel who was actually a mind crushed Sonic who thought he was a squirrel
"Oh, well, go and see the King anyway, because, you, ah...you look like the adventurers of...uh....the prophecy!"
And of course, our heroes and the squirrel, followed her blindly.

Meawhile, in ChinCastle.
Panik: "Hmm....oh crystal Chin, tell me where those people and those porcupine things are!....Mmmm..they are trying to ask the King of Zoras for help, so he can try and stop me! That's not good......I must send my strongest minion to the Zora Palace..." he said.
"Wait...Shit!, That's all the minions I have! Damnit! Ah well, I'll figure out how to stop them when my favourite soap is finished! "As the Chin Turns"

Written by Leonhart321, mangalink and xellos88
Old 07-24-2007

*gahh!! slow down!! i'm still on chapter 3!!*
Old 07-24-2007

I thought i killed Sonic O_o...doesnt matter i shall try again
Old 07-24-2007

i have to edit for continuity, so now Shadow is the only Porcupine left while sonic is a mute squirrel
Old 07-24-2007

*curses you all with writers block* hahaha!
Old 07-24-2007

edited out the edit
Old 07-24-2007

Whew...maybe we should call it quits for today, maybe we'll be rid of our writers block by tomorrow ^_^
Old 07-24-2007

*sihg* done. finally
Old 07-24-2007

yeah, i have a headache
anyone who wants to write up chapter titles and lines for the next ones, go for it
me, i'll look at them sometime soon after i have a nap
Old 07-24-2007

Yay for naps!
Well, I'll be here all night, except for dinner (which is in a mo), and for EastEnders. ^_^U
Old 07-24-2007

i'll be here! i just ate so i'll be here throughout... now if Shadow gets on, we're gonna kidnap linky for the RP. XD. jk. *starts thinking for random story*
Old 07-24-2007

then i give my editing and posting powers to you, linky, until i come back
Old 07-24-2007

night leonhart!!! happy napping
Closed Thread