This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 03-26-2010
Synapse Synapse is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Little Britain
Posts: 13
Default

I smell some underage here...

David Bowie is a starsinger since... well... since Rock exist. And he's british, so i guess LK loves him for that. Sakura talk about Mick Jagger too, lead singer of the Rolling Stones, and if you've never heard about the Rolling Stones, you should really consider to stop being 12yo.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-26-2010
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
I smell some underage here...

David Bowie is a starsinger since... well... since Rock exist. And he's british, so i guess LK loves him for that. Sakura talk about Mick Jagger too, lead singer of the Rolling Stones, and if you've never heard about the Rolling Stones, you should really consider to stop being 12yo.
this forum needs a facepalm smiley

I'm not interested in pop crap, that has nothing to do with age
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-26-2010
beandaddyo beandaddyo is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4
Default

Does LK really not know the characters in Naruto's names XD
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-26-2010
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

Moonlight Sonata's Sasuke's emo song?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-29-2010
Kanap's Avatar
Kanap Kanap is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: If only it could be Finland.
Blurb: Trading cards are the fabric of life.
Posts: 383
Default

Its not that Lk doesn't know its the fact he doesn't care/this is a spoof of an abridged series.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-30-2010
DemonChris DemonChris is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 6
Default

Great episode but it has made enemies with all the Bleach fans, like me. That song was awesome
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-30-2010
Takahirokuun's Avatar
Takahirokuun Takahirokuun is offline
 
Gender: Neither
Location: IT'S A TRAP! D:
Blurb: I shall put my hands on or in whatever I like...
Posts: 43
Default

I thought it was hilarious!~. And I'm a bleach fan..and I didn't get offended..so..I don't why people are trippin over that joke. It's just a show -___-

I'm gonna go download some David Bowie Music ~
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-31-2010
BlueRam1409's Avatar
BlueRam1409 BlueRam1409 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Blurb: I'm here to read forums and post annoying messages! And I'm all out of forums...
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonChris View Post
Great episode but it has made enemies with all the Bleach fans, like me. That song was awesome
I think it's funny because it's a big 3 character who likes another big 3 series who follows the fanboy persona to a 'T' because he declares the third big 3 series "sh!t".

This is a non-profit parody. Say it with me. P-A-R-O-D-Y.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-31-2010
Zorc'n Pals's Avatar
Zorc'n Pals Zorc'n Pals is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 2
Default

What's your favorite part? Mine's DAVID BOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-31-2010
Solitudinarian's Avatar
Solitudinarian Solitudinarian is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: In your closet watching you...
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonChris View Post
Great episode but it has made enemies with all the Bleach fans, like me. That song was awesome
Why is that?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-31-2010
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

Even though Bleach is SHIT! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-01-2010
Aninamar's Avatar
Aninamar Aninamar is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Poland
Blurb: Male abuse - I'm for it, and even against it.
Posts: 340
Default

Boring as shit, next episode.

Seriously. What kind of a parody is that anymore?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-03-2010
halbarad halbarad is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 1
Default

I'm still wondering what the first song of this episode was. Worst thing is, I should know since I love Bowie. Got the rest of the songs on the episodes up to now but this one just got me.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-05-2010
HarleyThomas1002's Avatar
HarleyThomas1002 HarleyThomas1002 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: The House on Haunted Hill
Blurb: Fah Q
Posts: 1,093
Default

I was totally looking forward to this years episode and it was awesome for one reason and one reason only...

David. Fucking. Bowie.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-11-2010
Gunblader_3's Avatar
Gunblader_3 Gunblader_3 is offline
 
Posts: 16
Default

Eh, kinda over did it with the song. But still a good episode.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-15-2010
Allygam Allygam is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: In my room
Posts: 35
Default

For me this episodes gets better the more times i watch it. (I didn't like it so much at first, now i really like it.) ;)

Also, am i the only one in the world who does not get why Joe Hokage is suppose to be funny? Am i missing a pun of some sort here?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-15-2010
grimfang999's Avatar
grimfang999 grimfang999 is offline
Sex-Administrator
 
Gender: Neither
Location: This is where I live
Blurb: This is a Blurb
Posts: 9,868
Default

its because Joe is considered to be a fairly common name, like bob or steave, and you wouldnt really expect it for someone whos supposed to great. Plus, it rhymes who ho is hokagae, however you spell it
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-16-2010
Allygam Allygam is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: In my room
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimfang999 View Post
its because Joe is considered to be a fairly common name, like bob or steave, and you wouldnt really expect it for someone whos supposed to great. Plus, it rhymes who ho is hokagae, however you spell it
Ah, thanks, i think i kinda get it...? Either way, it's really nice of you to try and explain it to me. :)
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-16-2010
grimfang999's Avatar
grimfang999 grimfang999 is offline
Sex-Administrator
 
Gender: Neither
Location: This is where I live
Blurb: This is a Blurb
Posts: 9,868
Default

its ok ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-16-2010
DoctorChibi740's Avatar
DoctorChibi740 DoctorChibi740 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Ohio
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to DoctorChibi740 Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorChibi740 Send a message via Skype™ to DoctorChibi740
Default

You remind me of the ninja

(what ninja?)

the ninja with the power

(what power?)

power of ninjitsu

(who do?)

You do

(do what?)

remind me of the ninja!


DANCE JUTSU DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 04-19-2010
ggbhtg's Avatar
ggbhtg ggbhtg is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Never the MUCchat
Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Posts: 23,881
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg Send a message via Skype™ to ggbhtg
Default

Clearly, his name is David Bowie and he sounds exactly like David Bowie, but he is not the famous singer David Bowie!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-23-2010
Xen Warrior's Avatar
Xen Warrior Xen Warrior is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: On a motorcycle.
Blurb: Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged forums > 4chan
Posts: 75
Default

The only part I'm disappointed with is that Naruto didn't say '-chan'. :3
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-03-2010
Tzeentch Tzeentch is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Default

The best episode there has been so far, this was awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-05-2010
LimeyLady483's Avatar
LimeyLady483 LimeyLady483 is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: South Africa, it is Retaaarded
Blurb: I put the "Quincy" in frequency.
Posts: 65
Send a message via Yahoo to LimeyLady483 Send a message via Skype™ to LimeyLady483
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinJuulSu View Post
Still I think this one is one of the best :D, the song went straight to my I-pod and mobile.
Wait, do mean the original under pressure song or Bowie-sensei's version? If it's Bowie-sensei's version please tell me where you got it, if not forgive my bakaness

Sakura's singing voice hurt both my ears and my chest
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-17-2010
ladykaiba419's Avatar
ladykaiba419 ladykaiba419 is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Not applicable
Blurb: Let me cut you... I mean hug you. Hugging is what I meant
Posts: 553
Send a message via MSN to ladykaiba419 Send a message via Yahoo to ladykaiba419 Send a message via Skype™ to ladykaiba419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen Warrior View Post
The only part I'm disappointed with is that Naruto didn't say '-chan'. :3
Yea It would be awesome to add chan there

Chan = Affection LOL xD
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-24-2010
pickerjo2000 pickerjo2000 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Posts: 14
Default

I don't like Kakashi's voice. it's just off putting, i think it would be better as a normal one.

Although naruto's david bowie--sensei-sama-sempai-kun was pretty funny
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-27-2010
Vegna60's Avatar
Vegna60 Vegna60 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: LimeyLand
Blurb: Hey, remember back when this show didn't take over our lives? Neither do I
Posts: 16
Default

I disagree, its much more fun to hear, also love the emo fight 'URRRRRRRRRR'
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-01-2010
LimeyLady483's Avatar
LimeyLady483 LimeyLady483 is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: South Africa, it is Retaaarded
Blurb: I put the "Quincy" in frequency.
Posts: 65
Send a message via Yahoo to LimeyLady483 Send a message via Skype™ to LimeyLady483
Default

Everthing LK touches turns to gold, seriously. I watched the original Naruto Abridged and it sucks ass (well it had SOME funny moments, like the Zabuza Sword Advert XD) but this owns. I love how LK insulted the original series with the whole Tristan watching 'emo Sasuke fight a log' yeah the whole "Hey Sasuke, you're very emo, you like to listen to Linken Park because you're emo." It was only funny because of how lame it was.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 08-21-2010
kakashi san kakashi san is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BekBoo20 View Post
I still don't get why Itachi is supposed to be David Bowie/Not David Bowie. Is is something from the original Narato, or the orginal abridged? (lol, oxymoron)

u should watch naruto it's an amazing serie and itachi? u mean kakashi?
itachi's: sasuke's brother. kakashi is bowie sensei =P
btw what song is the song behind the bowie song
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-11-2010
Juan011 Juan011 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 1
Default BOWIE NO JUSTSU!!!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.