This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Daeth

Conversation Between Daeth and maisetofan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 63
  1. maisetofan
    06-12-2010
    maisetofan
    hay gurl
    well i saw the surgeon yesterday, he was a rude old man and was working too quickly and was trying to say there was nothing really wrong with me and that my doctor was wrong, however surgeons and doctors do not really get along that well haha so i will be going back to my doctor, as all the surgeon did was get me to have an X ray and a CT scan
  2. Daeth
    06-08-2010
    Daeth
    Oi!

How are you feeling? I hope you are ok O_o
  3. maisetofan
    06-06-2010
    maisetofan
    hey girl
    well i am still sick, got my assessment at the hospital this coming friday which is the 11th june :/ also i will not be on the forum as much as i am spending more time offline which i know will make certain members happy :D
  4. Daeth
    06-06-2010
    Daeth
    You're back!
    Welcome. How are you? O_O
  5. maisetofan
    06-06-2010
    maisetofan
    Thank you for the happy juice
    omg Earth song is one of my fave MJ songs ever written by him
    its so powerful
  6. Daeth
    06-01-2010
    Daeth
    *gives happy juice to help you feel better*

That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon!
    No I haven't seen it before. The only song of MJ that I know is Earth song..

See you when you get back
  7. maisetofan
    05-31-2010
    maisetofan
    Yeah i am in a lot of pain right now to tell you the truth but sitting down actually help's
    And i am away tomorrow for a few days, back on the weekend
    Also have a pic of michael jackson from his video Ghosts, do you remember that video clip?
  8. Daeth
    05-31-2010
    Daeth
    O_O

Holycrap >_>

Why? What is the matter? It sounds awful..

I haven't been online because my internet is giving me trouble..
    How are you doing?
  9. maisetofan
    05-30-2010
    maisetofan
    Yeah I agree, i think they burn money like we burn firewood :(
    Yeah i have not been online because i am sick, i have to go to hospital in june :(
    got to have a gastroscopy where they shove a tube down my throat but i will be sedated and i need surgery to removed the inflammation in my stomach that is causing the pain and the weight loss because i cannot really eat anything except for toast, rice and a few grapes and i can drink tea and coffee but coca cola and water hurt which is really weird because water should be good for you, but milk is okay :)
  10. Daeth
    05-28-2010
    Daeth
    *sigh*
    Personally I don't mind Hollywood stars much. To me there is this whole materialistic and fake aura about it. Kind of like dog eats dog. That and I can never understand how such a hand full of people have so much money they can wipe their asses with multiple $200 bills but on the other side of the world people are dying every day because they do not have food or water. It just doesn't compute in my mind.

People are so petty you know. I often wonder what people think gives them the right to treat other people like crap because they have an over-inflated ego and a miss-perception about themselves. Such a strange species we are...

Thanks, I'm glad you like them ^_^

*blinks* Are you ill? O_O

Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn